Best lesson from a Disney movie
This is an underrated movie
This is a grossly underrated movie.
Things Public School Kids Take Way Too Seriously
- Review Games
- Spirit Week
- don’t ever feel bad for asking me to tag a trigger
- i do not care what the trigger is
- i will tag it for you
- you have legitimate reasons to be triggered by it
- and i am not one to question those reasons
- so just send me an ask
- anonymous if you’re scared
- and i will tag it all the time in future
- your wellbeing is worth twenty extra seconds of my time at least
ohana means family. family means having your life choices questioned and your flaws pointed out to you
the beauty we learn behind this aweful tragedy from the young pure souls
- a boy give his life jacket and give all his life to help his classmate… he die as a hero on his birthday
- a young selfless ship attendant help distribute life jackets to passenger and stay behind until her last breath
- a 6 years old brother who give his life jacket to his 5 years old sister and wispher comfort even his fate is still unknown
- a student who yell for rescuer to take a small child from his arms even the ferry is sinking and he still on it
either u’re gone or safe or still missing my thought and pray goes for you…may your soul rest in peace and hope miracles exist so u can be with your love again and be safe…
I’m crying.. These people are heroes..
Dialogue: Don’t refer to women as “females.” Unless you’re also referring to men as “males.”
The only move Princess Kenny was missing was the Spin Blossom Nut Squash.
kindlyconfused said: Alfred and Kiku playing video games, please? Or Ao Oni, Ao Oni would be nice too. Thank you.
When you said “Ao Oni”, I wasn’t sure if you meant the monster or the game soooooooo
kiwiliko said: Something hetaoni related maybe? :3
2 and 3/15
|Song: Chicken Nugger Dramatic Reading|
|Album: French Fried|
|Played: 876,341 times.|
oh my fucking god
Toby watched her eat the chocolate and get it all over her face. “Ya’ve go’ somethin’ there.” He said, trying not to laugh, touching his own cheek, which definitely wasn’t the only place she got it.
"Yeah, no, I’m sure. I’ve ‘ad i’ before, Marie." He said surely, not wanting her to waste any of her chocolate on him. She seemed to really enjoy it, and there was no way he could take any from her. Besides, he wasn’t in the mood for candy.
"Eh?" she looked at him, then blushed, wiping her face hurriedly. She noticed he was trying not to laugh, so she rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out at him.
"Alrigh’, then, if yer sure…" She ate the other piece of chocolate, making sure to savor it a bit more than the last piece. She then started on the toffee, which was also amazing. She pocketed the final piece for after work.
Everyone is like “aww Prussia what a cute lil dork he is” but does no one remember the time he tried to fuCKING MURDER LITHUANIA AND POLAND LIKE HE WAS FULLY PREPARED TO KILL THEIR BALTIC AND SLAVIC ASSES BUT NOOO “HES JUST A CUTE BABY HE WOULDNT DO THAT”